- Premium quality boric acid produced from Rhyolite Ridge lithium-boron mineralisation using conventional process flowsheet developed for the Pre-Feasibility Study
- Demonstrates the ability to produce premium end products at the mine site using a highly efficient and low-cost process that can be readily scaled up for commercial production
- Very low levels of impurities combined with good crystal size suggest a highly desirable product that should attract customers in premium markets
- Lithium carbonate production is in progress with results expected in the near term
- Rhyolite Ridge is ideally positioned to become a major, low-cost supplier of both lithium and boron products to major markets within the USA and Asia
Tuesday, 28 August 2018 – Australian-based lithium-boron mine developer Global Geoscience Limited (“Global” or the “Company”) (ASX: GSC) today announced the production of premium quality boric acid from the Rhyolite Ridge Lithium-Boron Project (“Project”) in Nevada, USA. The boric acid contains very low levels of impurities and was produced using a conventional flowsheet developed for the Rhyolite Ridge Pre-Feasibility Study (“PFS”).
Click/tap the link below to read the full announcement: